He knew space heaters do cause house fires

Did you know that it’s possible for an HVAC component to cause a fire? Brandon saw this in a news report, and he was shocked to discover this information. Until that point, he wouldn’t have believed something like this was possible. Of course, Brandon has heard of space heaters causing fires but not HVAC units. And what was more surprising is that HVAC fires are more usual than he expected. In fact, based on a study that Brandon found, there are close to 3,000 HVAC related fires each year. And some of these fires have led to tragedies and drastic injuries. Hence the reason why it’s so pressing to get HVAC units inspected. While the HVAC serviceman can’t find every single issue, at least he/she can identify and repair complications before they become worse. During a repair call, an HVAC serviceman can scrub the wires and the electrical components inside the heating and cooling unit. Over time, these units can accumulate dust and the wiring can also get corroded. So, the more often you repair the unit, the easier it would be for the tech to find and repair these pending complications. Aside from getting correct service, Branson can also do his part in making sure that his heating and cooling units don’t become a hazard. One of the most pressing things that he can do for our HVAC component is to change the air filters respectfully. The recommendation is to change the filter every 120 days, but pets or other factors can shorten that time. The HVAC component is one of the most costly systems in his property and evidently it can be dangerous as well.
Quality AC service